- This event has passed.
Life Alignment Workshop
2 May at 10:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
Ever Feel Like Your Energy is Drained by Others?
Do you Feel Stuck, Unsure of a Way Forward?
Are your Emotions and Thoughts Getting the Better of You?
If this is you then along to the Life Alignment Workshop and find out how you’re mind affects your body!
The workshop will:
- Demonstrate the effect our lives have on health and what can be done about it
- Explain how Life Alignment can help to cleanse, maintain and protect your energy and body
- Help you to gain more clarity around challenging issues
“I felt positive, good and upbeat and had a really good week at work” Ms K W (Midwife)
“The therapy was very relaxing and created a sense of well-being. My body felt so much lighter and my mind more relaxed” – Ms L S (Educator, Invigilator)
“I felt that something had shifted… the treatment has helped to clarity what I needed to do in order to move forward with my career.! Anonymous (Dietician)
The facilitator for this workshop is Lois McNab, teacher, Life Alignment Practitioner, alignment coach and lawyer
Please note the following:
1. Together Against Cancer (TAC) is a registered charity and offers this workshop on a free or by donation basis (donations may be made on the day and are entirely voluntary).
2. The workshop is open to everyone over the age of 18.
3. Photographs may be taken at the workshop, which we may use in our publications and social media.