- This event has passed.
Nutrition for Life
12 March at 10:00 am - 2:30 pmFree
This workshop will address the issues which can improve general health and wellbeing such as:
- Good Gut Health (digestion and elimination)
- Dairy vs Non-Dairy Alternatives
- Animal Protein vs Plant Protein
- Good Fats, Bad Fats
- Juicing (inc. demo and tasters)
This workshop is deal for those with cancer, weight issues, diabetes, pre-diabetes, heart disease, and everyone interested in learning about the foundations of a healthy diet
Register today and learn how simple choices can improve your health and lifestyle.
The workshop is led by Nutritional Therapist Stephen Gamble.
Spaces are strictly limited, so book early.
If you have registered and are unable to attend, please email firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can offer your place to somebody else.
There is free parking on site directly outside the centre and in any unmarked spaces on the business park.
Please note the following:
1. Together Again Cancer (TAC) is a registered charity and receives no government or statutory funding, we rely solely on the generosity of charitable trusts, companies and public donations to fund our vital work. This workshop is offered on a free or by donation basis, donations can be made on the day and are entirely voluntary.
2. The workshop is open to everyone over the age of 18.
3. Photographs may be taken at our events and may be used in our publications and social media.