- This event has passed.
Relaxation for Health
24 January at 10:00 am - 2:30 pmFree
This workshop is a lovely relaxing session which will provide you with the tools and ideas to enable you to completely relax providing your body with a sound foundation to build upon and heal. This workshop is suitable for everyone as no previous experience or knowledge in any area is required.
The format of this workshop will be;
- Stress: Starting with a discussion around stress and how this effects the body’s ability to perform it’s every day processes that we take for granted but aren’t consciously aware are happening.
- Yoga: Therapeutic benefits and a practical session
- Journals: Discussion and practical session
- Meditation: Therapeutic benefits and a practical session
Light refreshments will be available throughout the day and simple healthy lunch will be provided.
The day will start promptly at 10:00am
You are advised to wear loose fitting clothing and bring a blanket.
If you book and are then unable to attend please email firstname.lastname@example.org so your place can be offered to someone else.
There is free parking on site: either directly outside the centre or in any unmarked spaces on the business park.
Please note the following:
1. Together Against Cancer (TAC) is a registered charity and offers this workshop on a free or by donation basis (donations may be made on the day and are entirely voluntary).
2. The workshop is open to everyone over the age of 18.
3. Photographs may be taken at the workshop, which we may use in our publications and social media.