Together Against Cancer are delighted to be hosting their second Health and Wellness Show for 2019 with a huge range of fantastic stalls and health bazaar, food demos and tasters, speakers, therapies, activities and lots more!
Due to the success of our April Show, we have moved venues from Syston Community Centre to Mountsorrel Memorial Centre.
Entry is free with goody bags for the first 75 attendees!
We are delighted to welcome three highly respected speakers:
- Stephen Gamble covering Holism, the treating of the whole person, considering mental and social factors, rather than just the symptoms of a disease
- Clive De Carle talking about Understanding the role of mineral deficiencies
- Syd Barnes discussing his personal story with cancer and his book ‘The Death and Life of Psycho Syd’
- As well as taster sessions on Dru Yoga, Laughter Therapy, and Meditation
Demos and taster sessions:
- Energy boosting Christmas Powerball demo and taster
- Delicious 5-minute Smoothie demo and taster
- Rich luscious Raw Chocolate Brownie demo and taster
Stalls with a range of holistic products and services including:
- Holistic therapies including massage, reiki, reflexology, life alignment, crystal healing, emotional freedom technique and kinesiology
- Natural beauty and health products including Tropics, Aloe Vera, Essential Oils and Bach Flower Remedies
- Homemade gifts and clothing, crystals, singing bowls and lots more
- Leicester Veggie and Vegan Society, MenoHealth and Psychic Clairvoyant and Medium Patricia
- Healthy lunches, snacks, home-made cakes and herbal teas
…And much more!
All proceeds raised are donated back to Together Against Cancer’s Education and Wellness Centre.
Please register your place so we can ensure there’s plenty of FOOD for everyone, however you can also show up on the day.
If you’re interested in holding a stall, please email email@example.com or call 0116 246 0195
10am- 4pm – DOORS WILL NOT OPEN UNTIL 10AM.