Current VacanciesApril 15, 2019 2021-08-22 20:15
Events and Community Fundraiser
Award winning charity, Together Against Cancer, are looking to recruit a talented Events and Community Fundraiser.
Following their overwhelming success and growth an exciting new role, reporting to the Operations Manager, has been created which will help propel the charity to the next level.
We’re committed to helping those fighting and recovering from ill-ness. Our mission is ultimately to equip as many people as possible with the power to take control of their own health.
Leicester, LE4 9HA
21 hours per week (over 3 days)
£15,000 per annum
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate success in excelling in events and community fundraising activities.
- You will be dynamic and inventive, as budgets are low.
- You will contribute strongly to the overall fundraising strategy.
- You will be an effective networker with exceptional relationship building skills.
- You must possess a high standard of numeracy and literacy as all preparation and supporting material will be created by yourself.
- You will be able to manage your own diary cost effectively, demonstrate excellent organizational and project management skills.
- An interest in holistic health would be an advantage.
This is a part time permanent role, 3 days per week TBC, this role may involve some evenings and weekend work. You will also need to own your own vehicle.
If you would like to apply for this position, or if you would like further details about the role, please email email@example.com.
Volunteer Distance Healing Reiki Therapists (30min per week)
Due to increasing demand for our services we are seeking additional reiki healing therapists to support our registered clients and carers. If you have a reiki or similar healing qualification we would really like to hear from you.
Thursday 10am to 10:30am
We are looking for Reiki healers (or similar qualification) who are willing to volunteer for 30 mins of their time every Thursday morning to take part in our weekly group healing session for our registered clients with cancer and their carers.
Volunteers are welcome to join the workshops available at the centre and also will be invited to the regular Continuing Professional Development training that Together Against Cancer organises for their team several times each year.
- Relevant qualification or training, we will require copies of these.
- References needed.
- Therapy qualifications required: Reiki Healing or similar at Practitioner Level.
- Able to commit to the same time each week for a minimum of 4 to 6 months.